10.30.2011

Review: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel

Hello Beautiful Ladies!

I was picked to review Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel by Kelo-cote company. I received these two products from them:


 Advanced Formula Scar Gel



Advanced Formula Scar Therapy Spray



I am actually quite excited when I received the products in the mail because I have always wanted to try new things that could help with scars especially acne scars. I had some marks/scars from past acne problem and like most girls, I am quite conscious about it even though it is not that bad. Of course, I did acutane treatment, and that helped get rid of acne, but unfortunately I am left with scars. Yikes! So when I received these Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Therapy, I had to try it right away to see if they would actually work.

What Advanced Formula Scar Gel/Spray Therapy claims:

Kelo-cote is the only patented, transparent, self-drying, flexible, gas permeable, waterproof Silicone Gel Sheet which improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal or excessive scar formation. When used as directed, Kelo-cote has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scars, as well as reduce the discoloration association with scars. Kelo-cote is effective for both old and new scars, and in the prevention of excessive and abnormal scar formation.


Intended use: For the management of old and new scars, including Hypertrophic and Keloid scars, resulting from surgical procedures, trauma, wounds and burns.


My Review:

After using the Advanced Formula Scar Gel consistently day and night for 2 weeks, I can see an improvement on my acne scars. I am quite please to see that the bumps (hypertrophic scars) on my skin have slightly flatten/reduced. Acne scar is my biggest issue you know, and I am sure everyone dislike them. So far, this product hasn't caused any zits on my face. I also use the products (Both Scar Gel and Spray Therapy) on a scar that I got from a car accident and I can seriously say that the scar looks better now! The products have helped reduce the scar discoloration and it looks way smoother than before. I will continue using these products and hopefully I will see more improvements! :)

If you have scars and would like to use something inexpensive to help reduce the appearance of those scars, I suggest to give Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Therapy or Gel a try. To find out more about these products, please visit: http://skincarerx.com/kelo-cote.html


Disclaimer: I was sent these products to review, and my opinion are 100% honest.



13 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Nice. I have all kinds of scars, acne included.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

PinkOrchids said...

This sounds like it works!

Mie said...

Dang i might have to try this! My acne scars are driving me crazy tooo

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Sounds like a good one!! Nice review :)

Anonymous said...

awww i want to give this a try! sound great!! thanks for saring =))

Marie said...

Thanks for the review, Rinz! I want to give this a try and hopefully it works for me.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Giveaway: Win a treatment cream designed for your age!

Mimi said...

i am definitely gonna give this a try! i have some acne scars i want to get rid off. this sounds great! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Lima said...

This looks promising! Thanks for the review, will definitely have to try this one out :) xo

JLUVBIRDEE said...

Love your post! You received an award on my blog..

http://jluvbirdee.blogspot.com/

XOXO,
JLUVBIRDEE

MsRinz said...

Hopefully you guys will be able to try this!!

MsRinz said...

You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t? ¯t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

Scar Treatment

MsRinz said...

Hi,Thanks for leading me to your Blog from a comment left on my Blog, some great stuff here, will bookmark it, Thanks again!
www.scarremovalcenter.com

Barbie Chiu said...

Good day. I was very impressed with your wonderful article. I hope you can write more and inspire a lot of people . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.

triciajoy

www.triciajoy.com

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...