10.02.2012

Circle Lens Review : EOS Star Violet - Super Cute Anime like!



Hi everyone! This post is long overdue! I just moved to a new place, trying to get settled in.. and arghh is taking forever since I have too much stuff. =/ I don't think I have enough space even though this little condo is with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths haha!

Anyways, a quick blog post. I was sent a pair of circle lenses for review by Mukuchu.com about two months ago, but because I had to move and all, I did not have a chance to try them out until last weekend.

Here are the pictures of the EOS Violet from the Star Series:

 EOS Bottle





The lens is pretty cute!



Since Halloween is coming, I think this kind of lens is perfect for the occasion. I normally don't wear anything other than plain grey, brown or black color, but this purple lens with that star shape is actually cute and very anime like.

Additional Info From Mukuchu.com:


LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
MATERIALS: 2Hema
B.C.: 8.8mm
DIAMETER: 14.8mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%


There are colors available on Mukuchu.com.
Check them out >> HERE



Here how EOS Star Violet looks on me. I was trying to look a bit anime, dont mind me! ^_^



And in a natural light without a flash:



Are they wearable for everyday look? Of course not. That's why I prefer to wear them on Halloween night along with my cute Halloween outfit! Can't wait! ^_~

By the way, Mukuchu is having a sale right now: Buy 2 pairs, and get 1 pair for free. You can check out their Facebook for more details : https://www.facebook.com/events/535596859788788

Enjoy!!

XOXO

Rinz

4 comments:

MsRinz said...

I looooove the lens!

MsRinz said...

lovely blog i like it .
Parfum pas cher

MsRinz said...

So nice blog
empowernetwork

MsRinz said...

The color looks beautiful.

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...