1.06.2011

Blog Award

Thank you so much Toni for this Versatile Blogger Award! I really appreciate it. :) You are one of the nicest ladies I've come across through blogging and I really enjoy reading your blog.


Well, the rules are still the rules, which are:

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award


2. Share 7 things about yourself


3. Pass it along to 7 beauty blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy


4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award


So, the 7 facts about myself: :)))))

1. Just like Toni, I am so anal! I want to always be sure things go smoothly as I want them to. It's almost OCD!! LOL.

2. I love POLKA DOTS!!! I think polka dots print is sooo cute!

3. My favorite color is TEAL! I know I will look my absolute best if the dress I wear is in Teal color. It goes with my tanned skin. :)

4. The last time I had my hair short like a boy was back in junior high. My dad forced me to cut my hair because I took so long to get ready. LOL. I still loved my dad though. Since then, I never cut my hair short ever again. It's my security blanket!

5. I am allergic to chocolate. Not because it would give me acne, but because I would get a cronic stomach problem, and then later I would puke! Yikes!! I can never eat more than a bite.

6. My favorite flowers are white roses. Red is nice and beautiful, but white roses are exquisite!

7. I love heels. Heels are sexy. :) I have a bunch of high heels, but only 2 flats and one sneakers. LOL.


Alrighty, now this is the hardest part. Every single girl on my list is sooo important to me .....but I can only choose 7. Well, they are:

1. Jolene

2. Mimi 

3. Marie

4. JluvBirdie

5. Sriya

6. Kali

7. Courtney


Thank you! :)

♥♥ Rinz

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done for getting the award and thank you for mine! <3 You're so sweet!
I totally have some sort of ocd too! LOL.. & I'm with you on the heels thing! Can't believe you are allergic to chocolate.. I always get choco cravings at night!
xxxx

Barbie said...

Congrats on the award!

I love heels too! But I'm too tall to wear them every day, I think. lol I don't always like to be a giant! :P

Loved reading your answers!

Jewelrybead said...

Congrats and thank you so much for the award sweetheart!! I loved reading your facts- #7 totally hits home with me too- countless heels and I only have one pair of sneakers too!!

♥♥♥
Jolene

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Congrats honey!!!

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Hey check out my new website- chamberofbeauty.com:))

Marie said...

Congratulations on the award and thanks for tagging me!:D

I love teal too and I'm pretty anal.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saimese said...

^Oops, my mum was logged in & I didn't check.

Let me know how you like the white when you try it out! It doesn't really show up on my skin tone unless I really pack it on. It comes on very light & shimmery, so it's perfect as a highlight for me :)

Vote & get entered to win your choice of a MAC lipstick, lipglass, or eyeshadow! http://nblo.gs/cF7z1

Toni Tralala said...

I'm allergic to chocolate too! :)) I'm lactose intolerant. Maybe you are too!

I love love love polkadots! The first thing my mother in law got me were polka dot scarves and skirts from H&M. lol.

You deserve the award anyway! :P We gotta hang out once we both move! :P

Kristie said...

Congratulations, Rinz. I love reading your posts. My favorite rose color is white too!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Maybe for some people. But for me, it's a big NO NO. Haha. Totally hate math. X(

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Please register first and them you can comment:)
www.chamberofbeauty.com

Jo Woods said...

congrats hun :) xxx

Neha said...

Congrats on the award! :)

me too!! I loooooove polka dots.. And heels!

Oh btw I awarded you on my blog so take a looksy when you can :)

malisha x

Azhezha said...

congrats dear ;)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Congrats girl!

~Caro~ said...

Congrats on the award!

You're allergic to chocolate? Poor thing! ;)
I love teal, too! I'm sure it looks nice on you! :)

~Caro~

luckiebeauty said...

Congrats on the award! : )

And I support you for the chocolate thing.
I don't have the same reaction than you but
when I eat some I get automatically acne. =/

Courtney Erin said...

Congrats and thanks! I hope I have time to answer all the questions, ha :)

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

DinaXYYan said...

Congrats on the award! I love chocolate and I can't imagine if I'm allergic to it! poor you~

Patt♥ said...

Congratulation Rinz! :)

Bonnie said...

Heels are my life.

xoxo.
http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

shoppingaholic said...

congrats !!

devin leiva said...

congrats on your award
white roses look beautiful
love heels as well
xo
DOLLMEUP

Alive said...

i'm so sorry you're allergic to chocolate! :(

PinkOrchids said...

Oh no! i can't believe your dad made you cut your hair like a boys!! And i can't believe you're allergic to chocolate, i love chocolate!!

I agree, Heels are sexy!! But i can't live without my flats and uggs, heels really kill my feet! xX

MsRinz said...

thank you ladies....

PinkOrchids: my dad CUT my hair lol. He literally took the scissors and said " let me just cut your hair." ha ha ha! he was pretty good! My hair was almost like Victoria Beckham's.

Michelle: I will def. check out when I am home :) Thanks for letting me know.

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Congrats! Have a great weekend XOXO

Patt♥ said...

Congrats to you! :)

Mimi said...

aww, rinz, thank you so much for this award! :D

like you, my hair is my security blanket as well. i always want to cut my hair shorter than usual, but i never do. haha. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

JLUVBIRDEE said...

Congrats and Thanks for tagging me! 7 facts will be fun to write about!

Thanks,

jluvbirdee.blogspot.com

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...