1.22.2011

Nails Of The Day: NYX Jungle and Review

Hello lovelies!!

Happy Saturday!!! I hope you guys are having enjoyable weekend so far. Today, I just changed my nail polish to a new color that I just bought. I really wanted a rich emerald color and I thought this NYX was almost close to it. Almost. However, it looks more blue, than green. Teal? =/ A bit dissapointed, but it's ok. I will still be looking for that emerald color. I saw one from Chanel in the magazine, but I forgot its name. Maybe Sephora by OPI has one? Anyone knows?? Here is the list. If you guys know some brand out there that has pure emerald color, please comment below. Anyways, NYX nail polist does not dissapoint me at all. Even though it's cheap ( paid about $4.50), the color comes out opaque, clean, and smooth. The brush is not flimsy at all. SO YAY for NYX Nail polish. I think I am going to buy more colors from this brand.

Anyways, here are the pictures of NYX Jungle.


No Flash:



With Flash:


Well, that's it for now. I am about to do 30 days challenge starting tomorrow, I think it's gonna be fun!! Besides, I need to take a break from all these assignments a bit. :)

XOXO,


♥♥ Rinz

14 comments:

Alex said...

love the color very nice :).

My-My said...

Finding the right emerald green is a hunt. So many brands have a different opinion on what's "emerald". ESPECIALLY TEALS. They are always either to blue or to green. but all in all, it is a nice color. I'm glad you don't regret it.

My-My said...

Awe, you're so sweet! thanks for following my blog! I also have a beauty blog you can check out too.

http://mymycares.blogspot.com/

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

wow looks lovely!! cute nails honey:)

Donna said...

that color is gooOorgeous!

The Dollymix Diaries said...

Such a beautiful colour x

Christine said...

i love this color :)

Giulia said...

lovely!!!

www.thesinuouselegance.com

Courtney Erin said...

I really really love this shade!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Jewelrybead said...

Hi doll! I think the color is edgy and I love it on your hands!

♥Jolene

All Made Up said...

Looks gorgeous on - teals and emerald greens seem to be everywhere at the min! there something so rich and elegant about this kinda shade so I love it :)

no7 have a beautiful teal shade, not sure if it'd be what you're after but I absolutely loved it the minute I spotted it! ♥

herroyalbleakness said...

I hope you get to bag that perfect emerald color! While jungle isn't so bad, it doesn't flatter your fingers that much. i feel that it lacks a youthful vibe to it.

And oh, g'luck in your 30-day challenge :) don't forget the homework, ayt?

MsRinz said...

herroyalbleakness: thats what it is!!! the color is very mature lol. my bf said it last night, i thought coz he was a guy and had no opinion really but thats true i feel its too hmmm oldie? i am having a midterm this week but i am going to do a 30 days challenge soon!! so tired from doing assignments and reading. too much work!

Marie said...

Pretty shade, reminds me of Mermaid to Order!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...