1.01.2011

MAC purchase and Makeup Look for NYE

I bought these few items from MAC just for NYE celebration. :) I love every single product and I give 10/10 on each of them.


From left to right: Smolder eyeliner, Lipgelee in Bubble Lounge, Eyeshadow in Knight Divine and Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Chez Chez Lamé.

Review:

Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Chez Chez Lamé from Cham Pale collection:
This highlight powder gave me the sheen and the glow that I wanted. YAY! I used it as a highlight for my cheeks and forehead (see picture below). The best thing is that this product does not have glitter in it. It's not that I don't like glitter; I just wasn't looking to be glittery for the night. Even for my dress, I opted a black bandage type kind of dress. :). And yes, most girls in the club were wearing glittery shadows, and sequin dresses. It's new year's eve after all!

Lipgelee in Bubble Lounge from Cham Pale collection: 
I am amazed that I never tried a lipgelee product before! This is better than a lipglass in my opinion because it doesn't feel sticky at all. :) A+! Bubble Lounge is somewhat pinkish+bronze with metallic finish. It also has shimmer in it. Well, I am sure it's quite popular because it is already sold out on Maccosmetics.com, and I was lucky to find it at a local store. Will definitely repurchase!

The rest of the products:

MAC Smolder eye liner: It is a must have for those who love the blackest black eyeliner. 

MAC Knight Divine eye shadow: The color is so pretty. It's a gunmetal color with veluxe pearl finish. For my FOTD below, I used it as all over color and Carbon on the outer corner. 

Well, I hope everyone had a great NYE celebration. :) I sure did. Will post some pictures later. :)
And oh, I also would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope this 2011 will bring much happiness and success to all of you ladies. XOXO.



♥♥ Rinz

21 comments:

Saimese said...

Happy new year! Your makeup and dress look awesome

Anonymous said...

You look GORGEOUS! I love your hair. You make me want to start curling my hair more! Sometimes I just feel too lazy :/ I'm looking forward to your New Year pictures! :)

And thanks tons for checking out my blog, I'm already a follower of yours! <3

indianmakeupways said...

u look stunning! and happy new year to u!

Teresa said...

Love the gunmetal eye makeup and hair! You definitely look party ready!

invasionista

Unknown said...

lovely eye makeup..

Risa said...

Ur make up is sooo stunning! =)

Jo Woods said...

Happy New Year to you too. Great review and the makeup is lovely, u look stunnning :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello! I was here, asking for friendship. Would you like to follow each others blogs??? :))) I hope we could be good friends. Take care! (>__<)

Anna said...

Happy New Year beautie. You just got a new follower.
xxx

Emilie said...

lucky you with all the purchases:) You look fabulous, your makeup is gorgeous!!

happy new year!!

xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Happy New Year :)
Your makeup is so pretty, i love it :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Lovely products!! Looking gorgeous:))
Happy New Year honey!

Kristie said...

Happy New Year, Rinz! Looking gorgeous like usual. Hope you had fun celebrating NYE ;)

MsRinz said...

thanks ladies..sorry I am finally catching up :))
Happy New Year to all of you!

white-lotusflower said...

Hi!!
I found your blog...Great blog!!!
I follow you.
I won a blog, too, since november, I hope you check it out, and I hope you like it!!
xoxo

http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

Jewelrybead said...

Hello my stunning and gorgeous friend!! Happy New year!!! Wishing you the BEST 2011!! I have been a bit MIA bc my boys were home from school for vacation and our schedule was hectic. Looking forward to my blogging family again.

XOXO
jolene

Shaimaa said...

Happy New year !
I love your eyes and the eyelashes are gorgeous

Lola said...

Great blog, you're really pretty!

said...

I love mac! hot! xx

www.breakmystyle.com

DoodleDollyx said...

Hey Girl! Omg I have Mac eye shadow in Knight divine and I just dont no what to do with it! Now that U mentioned Im definately going to use Knight devine and Carbon black together hehehe! thanks girl! xx

All about lady Things said...

Lovely, I'm following you hun *

kisses

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...