1.27.2011

30 Day Challenge — Day 2 : Favorite Bag

Hello Ladies!!!

Yes, I failed to post yesterday. Boo!! Sorry, I had some important things to do - some family stuff. :)

Anyway, this is my second day challenge and I would like to share with my readers about my favorite bag. Nope, it's not an LV, not a Gucci and not even a Balenciaga. It's just a cute, pretty little thing called Juicy Couture! I love this bag. It's quite big and has a lot of room for my makeup bag and other things as well. :) I also love the color, the design and that beautiful crown keychain attached to the bag. Very girlish. :) My dear boyfriend got me this bag as one of the presents for Christmas. He was generous and I was lucky. :) Well, that's it. I am looking forward to Day 3 challenge tomorrow!

Juicy Couture bags are available at Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, and of course at the one and only JuicyCouture.com.

♥♥ Rinz


14 comments:

Rhania E. said...

im into this shade too ^_^ nice pick hun

Princess Feef said...

lovely bag ,, i love purples

~Caro~ said...

This bag is precious! (boyfriends rule!) :D
I love Juicy Couture! They make the cutest things... a little pricey sometimes, though...
Looking forward to read the rest of your 30 day challenge!

~Caro~

Anonymous said...

Why Rinz, why did you show me this? Hehe... I've always wanted a juicy couture bag! :)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty! So what, did you BF pick that out by himself? (If so I will be insanely jealous; if not I am just regularly 'why-not-me?' jealous) Very nice bag!

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Such a cute bag!! Looks lovely:)
http://www.chamberofbeauty.com

MsRinz said...

Thanks ladies...
L: go get one!!
Dalaluz: yes my bf picked this out since i love purple it was easy for him.

Jewelrybead said...

I love the bag's vibrant color! Nice gift from bf darling!
♥Jolene

luckiebeauty said...

Wow I love the color!

makeupbykatie said...

I love this statement bag!

Anonymous said...

Btw I gave you an award on my blog, go check it out :)

sugar sugar said...

this is so cute rinz! i love the color of the bag. :3 you have great taste. ;)

Marie said...

I think it's really cute!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Oreleona said...

thats a beautiful bag :)

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...