8.25.2011

Random: Pictures from People Magazine - Kim's wedding

I took these pictures for you bloggers - I know some of you are Kim Kardashian's fans. :) Sorry, pictures are a bit dark. I blamed my iPhone for that ;) Hopefully someone will scan the magazine later. In a meantime, enjoy the pictures!








Some of the guests..I don't know most of them except Ryan Seacrest and Eva Longoria from Desperate Housewife.
















Overall, I like her makeup look. Very light. She did not have that thick foundation or heavy smokey eye makeup which is good. A wedding is the day where every woman should look like herself, only 1000000 times better - in my opinion. I read from somewhere that she copied Catherine Windsor's makeup look. Who cares really because from the pictures, she looks 5 years younger and fresh! That's all that matters. It makes me think that "less is more". ;) But still, I wont throw away my Smolder eye liner or Black Tied eyeshadow hahaha! But I think towards the end of the night, when she changed dresses, she added more eye makeup. Well, that's it from the magazine.

Have a great Friday everyone!




17 comments:

Mimi said...

hey, rinz! thanks for this! i wanted to see photos, but i'm not really gonna go out to buy the magazine, haha. i'll wait for someone else to scan them or for the photos to come out online. ;)

i agree, i like her makeup. it looks fresh and she looks younger. i'm not so sure about the dress and the headpiece though... i'm sure it was a beautiful wedding, but i think it was just so over-hyped that i wonder if it's really as glam as people say it is. i guess we're gonna have to wait for their wedding episode. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Hollie said...

awesome! thanks for sharing this. :D

Sara said...

Loved going through the photos. She looks so beautiful and yes much younger <3

sugar sugar said...

thanks for sharing! she looks so gorgeous! :)

Jenn said...

She's gorgeous as always!

MsRinz said...

Mimi: yeah noone was picking up, people were just flipping over and put back. I would feel weird if I bought it LOL. I am not so crazy about the headpiece either...I think she wanted to feel like a princess for a day and wearing a Tiara would be wrong. She opted for Cleopatra look...i think

devin leiva said...

she looks gorgeous like an arabian princess
i love the krdashians i think their show has made me like them more.
Hopefully she last in this marriage
xx
DOLLMEUP

AIDA said...

Thanks for sharing!

She looked gorgeous and so did her sisters but idk about their dress selections. They are beautiful dresses don't get me wrong, but they look like they all got married lol

Anonymous said...

awww i like like this post! thanks for sharing.. love her.. she's pretty and gorgeous.. i love her sweet seductive face

Barbie said...

Loooove this! Thanks for the pics!

nisa said...

love all the pics!! i love her makeup too!!

Carrie said...

I'm not really sure how i feel about this whole wedding. I haven't had the chance to catch up with celeb news ever since school started. BUT from what i've seen, i don't really like her headpiece nor her gown. There's just something off with the whole theme. Regardless, I can't wait to see the wedding episode just so we can REALLY see the whole event up close.

Have a great weekend!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

ag love this post but so bummed i didnt have a real wedding lol im jealous

PinkOrchids said...

Awww thanks for the pics, kim looked lovely on her special day! xX

Marie said...

Thanks for sharing!:D I like her makeup too.:D

***** Marie ****
allthingsmarie.com

makeup artist in Sydney said...

nice pic

korean color contacts said...

Hello!!Your picture is very wonderful..

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...