8.01.2011

Weekend Recap: FOTN + OOTN. Fun Times at a Friend's Birthday Party

Last Saturday, I spent my evening with an amazing group of girls in Santa Monica celebrating a friend's birthday. I have a hectic schedule and haven't been out much so I took advantage of this event to relax a bit and enjoy the company of great people. Anyways, here are some pictures that I would like to share which include my FOTN and OOTD.:)


FOTD from the party:
 This was taken with an Iphone 4. Yes, my hair color is getting lighter, but in this picture I am pretty sure it is due to the lighting. :) My hair was nice and "pouffy" here until 3 hours later. I sure need a better hair spray!




With my good friend Amy:
She looks amazing in that lace dress. I opted a yellow dress from Bebe but I wore a high waisted scrunch skirt over it since the dress was quite short.
The skirt is from Forever 21 by the way and I love how it hugs my body! There's another version from Free People as well. 


Free People High Waisted Scrunch Skirt



Our heels. Amy is on the left. Mine is strappy ^_^




The birthday girl Michelle... sitting in the middle of two good friends and looking gorgeous as always! 
She celebrated her birthday at The Penthouse Lounge, Santa Monica with 30 guests and she picked up the tab. It was very generous of her to provide us a VIP spot, lots of drinks and cakes! :) Thank you Michelle! We had a great time!



Amy and I at the beach. This was taken around 2 am!


I guess that's all for now. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

PS: BB Cream review is coming soon!



27 comments:

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a blast. =) You looked amazing.

Arianne said...

love the pictures... if i knew u in person, i'd probably be like, oh, she's pretty... and then i'd be thinking, well, there goes the possibility of being friends haha..

ShinyPrettyThings said...

looks like u had a great time! your makeup & hair look fabulous =] and omg i just love those strappy shoes!!

Oreleona said...

i think i have that same pencil skirt!! mine is elastic i love that bc its comfy and chic!

Marie said...

Oh my, Rinz! How gorgeous are you?!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Jessica said...

U look beautiful, love ur hair color lots!!!! It looks good on u,;)

JC ♔ said...

You and your friends are such hotties LOL! Love the dresses and shoes and all the hair/makeup. Very pretty.

DoodleDollyx said...

Aw you look so grogoues! I dont think i've seen your face or what you look like! Aw your dress is sooo cute!! love it!

noone said...

you're such a vixen you! I love your hair in here and your friend Amy's dress is really fab :)

Wifezilla Hekela said...

beautiful ladies! xoxo

Donna said...

you are so freaking gorgeous! i love your makeup here very sexy. and i love your brown hair too! lol

Roshni said...

you look amazing!!! love your hair, makeup and outfit!

Isabel said...

you look beautiful :)

Venus Loves Virgo said...

I love the top photo! You look gorgeous! Looks like you had a great time. looking forward to your cream review XOXo

sugar sugar said...

you look gorgeous dear! :) love your strappy heels! saw you post that on instagram haha! <3

Kat said...

you look absolutely gorgeous!

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

looking great, rinz! i'm glad you were able to go out and have fun with your friends. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

I love how you did your hair! And you're heels are cute as well. LOVELY.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Courtney Erin said...

Wow, your hair looks so light in that first photo - crazy! I thought it was a wig for a second ha ha.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

MsRinz said...

Ladies thanks for the lovely comment. Court: LOL yeah its very bright under the light lol

Sara said...

you look beautiful in those photos :)

aki! said...

What a great skirt! I love that type of fit!

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

great pictures love the yellow top !!

Bonnie said...

You already know how much I love your hair. I am super duper jealous.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Mina said...

both u and your friends look amazing. i love that yellow on u.
xoxo
mina

Anonymous said...

OMG! you are so pretty or i must say SEXY! I love your gorgeous hair too!
love to see more more more pics from you! so enjoyed looking at your photos.

Maryam Maquillage said...

your pictures are hot!!! love the yellow dress worn as top--it's the perfect color!!!

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...