5.15.2012

I am back from a month vacation!!

Hello fellow bloggers,

I am back from a long vacation!! Yay!  I was actually in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia visiting family and friends. I had so much fun and it was a great trip for me. It's been a while since I last saw those lovely faces. :)

Anyway, I am going to do a short blog post - just some pictures of the food I ate on the plane. Ha! Ha! Well, a lot of us may find the airline food unappealing, but for some reasons I really loved the meals on Cathay Pacific Airways. :-) Chinese food baby!! And also, it was my first time on Cathay Pacific. I  normally take Malaysia Airlines or Singapore Airlines, but their round trip tickets are sooooo expensive!! They are normally around USD 1,700 to 2 grands so when I found a cheaper alternative, which was Cathay Pacific I just hit the purchase button. ;)  Besides, I wanted to spend my money on other things...like shopping!! :)

Another good thing is...Cathay Pacific Airways is based in Hong Kong. If you are like me, a cosmetic junkie, especially Asian brands, you will find a lot of things to buy at the Hong Kong Airport during a layover. :) I actually spent some times at Scent and Beauty boutique browsing makeup and skincare. I wish I could take some pictures!! Oh well...




Cathay Pacific Airways Menu:








Cathay Pacific Airways Supper:



Sweet and sour chicken. Yum!



Snack:
A cup of Noodle!


Well, I skipped breakfast because I wanted to sleep!



About to arrive in Hong Kong!





Lunch in a different flight:
Hong Kong - Kuala Lumpur.


Again..rice. I am Asian and I don't mind it ;)




Well, that's all for now. I am going to post some makeup stuff I bought later ;)

XOXO

Rinz


13 comments:

MsRinz said...

Finally!hehe

MsRinz said...

i know uh?? hahaha

MsRinz said...

Oh, sounds like a fun vacay. Hey, airplane food doesn't look that bad.

MsRinz said...

Is Malaysia your hometown? You are very near to where I am then!

MsRinz said...

so glad ur back hun

MsRinz said...

thank you :)

MsRinz said...

yes, I am originally from Kuala Lumpur :D

MsRinz said...

So jelly of your LOoooong vacation!!! I wish I had those free days... I've never been to Malaysia but def one of the countries that I want to visit soon! Love your blog dear ^_^

MsRinz said...

oh wow, you get haagen-dazs ice cream with your meal?! that's awesome! :) i'm glad you had a good vacation and yes, hong kong is indeed heaven for cosmetic junkies like us. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

MsRinz said...

Welcome back, Rinz! I love and miss Hong Kong. These look good, now I want ice cream.:D

allthingsmarie.com

MsRinz said...

me encanto tu blog!! tienes una nueva seguidora!

te dejo el link para que pases por el mio!!

www.supongamosquehablodemi.blogspot.com.ar

besos!!

MsRinz said...

Ohh You made me hungry!! It looks so delicious and tasty!!!;)

Check out my blog:
www.magdalenee.blogspot.com

Packers And Movers In Bhubanes said...

Always so nice to visit your blog.
http://www.dialpackersandmovers.com/2014/04/packers-and-movers-in-bhubaneswar.html

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...