I received these pair of Geo Super Nudy Gray from Lenvillage.com for review. Lenvillage is an online company that carries a wide variety of circle lenses, and color contact lenses. There are so many options to choose from. They carry GEO, NEO, Dueba, EOS, etc. It was a bit hard for me to pick one since I wanted everything I saw on the site. At first, I wanted the extreme style lens, you know the cute anime doll-like eyes? I thought it would be great to see how I would look with those kind of lens. Sometimes, we just need to step out of our comfort zone and be daring a bit. ^_~. Ha! Ha! But at the end, I chose Geo Super Nudy Gray XCH-625 instead. I think the size of the GEO Super Nudy is perfect for my eyes, even my boyfriend couldn't tell I was wearing lenses. Let me put a bit of info about Geo Super Nudy Gray :
GEO SUPER NUDY GRAY XCH-625
Power Available : 0.00 to -6.00
Diameter : 14.8mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm
Water Content : 38~42%
Life Span : 1 Year
Here are the close up pictures of the Geo Super Nudy Gray on my eyes:
Picture taken without flash....Sorry, my lips were so dry that I had to crop this picture.
|Geo Super Nudy Gray|
Reasons why I like Super Geo Nudy Gray:
- I like the fact that its life span is a year, which means I'd be able to wear and store them for up to a year, or I'd be wasting money buying new stuff every three months or so.
- I love the blend of the colors - so pretty!
- I am in love the thick dark limbal ring around the lens. The effect of large irises is sexy. If you know science, then you will know why dark, thicker limbal ring is considered attractive. I won't elaborate much here ;)
- This Nudy Gray looks great in a natural light, and perfect for a night time. Just add some drama by having a smokey eye makeup.
- Also, these lenses give me that doll-like eye look which I find very cute!
- Finally, the most important reason: I had these lenses on for 4 hours and they didn't bother my eyes. I have sensitive eyes after Lasik surgery and I do not want to mess around with my eyes by wearing contact lenses for a long period of time.
Here is another picture of Geo Super Nudy Gray. You can tell how " big" the lens is, but still natural..
I am starting to like circle lenses as I find them cute and sexy, and they do change my look depending on the color and diameter. Do you own any pair of circle lenses? If you do, please share! :)
Disclaimer: The product was sent to me by LensVillage.com. I was not paid to share my opinion. My opinion is honest as always.