10.24.2010

I was so busy with graduation ceremony & my BF's brother's wedding

...and I havent blogged for a while!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I am sure did! I had so much fun at the graduation ceremony. My BF graduated with Summa Cum Laude, with the highest GPA. I am so proud of him. I did only 3.4 (grrrr) but i got 2 more classes to go for some reasons and I thought I was done! hmm....but whatever ;) Time to bring that GPA up!

Anyways, here is the picture from the wedding. My hair and makeup was done by Bella Nella, http://bellanella.com/ salon in Glendale. I can do my own makeup yes, but I did not want to stress out. So I had my makeup done instead. It was soooo relaxing to have someone else do the job. LOL.

So, here is the pic!



And here at some snaps from the wedding. It was held at Taglyan Hall in Hollywood. :)
Check them out at http://www.taglyancomplex.com/





12 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

That looks like such a beautiful wedding!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look great and congrats to your BF!

The bride and groom look stunning!

Sana said...

Beautiful!!! You look gorgeous =) x

Unknown said...

what a beautiful wedding dress

Unknown said...

Beautiful wedding photos!! You are so cute!!!

Love Nana

Karliiiiita said...

what did you wear in your graduation??? nice wedding photos..

karlaforonda.blogspot.com

Mina said...

the makeup ins goregous. so nice u went to a profesional. and the bride's dress is beautiful.
btw what ethinicity are you?

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

very very pretty..you are so cute..and wedding photos are beautiful...love this post dear.

Roshni said...

wow looks like an amazing wedding - loving the venue! you look soo beautiful :) xx

MsRinz said...

ha ha ha i looked buzz in the pic LOLOLOL. Had so much fun. I was out from 8 am till 3 am LOL. It was an amazing wedding indeed.

Karla: i ended up wearing the last dress in my dress list!

Faboulista: I am Malaysian by birth! :)

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Your hair looks lovely! It looks very modern and alluring at the same time. by the way, that wedding dress is gorgeous! Hope you have fun XOXO

Classy said...

Love the wedding photos. Nice make up look really cute.

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...