10.01.2010

I finally bought MAC Venomous Villains!!

Yep,  I got MAC Venomous Villains! YAAYYYY! I was so busy lately that I did not get a chance to go shopping at all. So finally yesterday, I headed to Bloomingdale's, and played with the whole Venomous Villains sets. They had everything. Nothing was sold out. Unfortunately, I was only attracted to these two items, Innocence, Beware! lipstick and Darkly My Dear blush from Cruella De Vil set. Why?? Because I love, love, love, nude colors!! :) The rest of the sets (Evil Queen, Maleficent, and Dr. Facilier) are in darker shades, and I don't think they are for me. To be honest, I am just scared of colors that are too bright or too dark. LOL :)


Here is the blush and the liptick!



8 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

wow...the lipstick shade is very beautiful...I love this shade.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking foward to this collection :D But I also love the darker shades :) I also have that lipstick on my list.

Courtney Erin said...

I can't wait to mine - I don't really wear dark colors either so I'll probably get the nude ones but I have to get something with Malificent on it, even if I never wear it. I love her!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I WANT! :D Love it! x

CelyFrenchie said...

I totally understand, I'm scared of dark makeup too :)

I love the shade of the lipstick, gorgeous, can't wait to have a picture of you wearing it !

Kisses ♥

Kristie said...

Awesome haul! Those are 2 really great nude colors. Enjoy your new goodies Rinz. Hope to see some great looks from them.

Marie said...

Yay!:D Nice haul!:D

Don't be scared of dark colors, just pick the right shade and it will work for you!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown said...

i have d bite of an apple blush...

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...