10.08.2010

Shoedazzle.com. Is it worth the money?

So I signed up with Kim Kardashian’s Shoe Society at Shoedazzle.com hoping to find out what she has in store for me. Before I could even sign up, I had to take a survey first which involves pictures of runway models in their attires where I had to pick the one that appealed to me most, or clothes and shoes I would wear, etc. So I did all that and the result is :


I am:











I now have my own showroom where some stylists had picked out a selection of shoes that fit my personalities. :) OK. Happy face right there. I love shoes and I don’t mind spending money on them. I have to admit I love some of the styles. However, based on the pictures alone, the shoes look somewhat hmmm cheap? But, with $39.95 per month (that’s a membership flat fee) what can you expect right? At least, you get to choose between a pair of shoes, or a bag or accessories per month; and I don’t think it is expensive at all. And yeah free shipping too! So far I haven’t bought any thing yet. Ha! ha! I just requested an additional showroom and will go from there. LOL. I am greedy ;). It’s not that I have no sense of style/fashion at all that I need a “stylist” to help me picking out an outfit. I joined this website just for fun because if everything is right in front of my eyes, even with a picture of KIM herself, saying “Hi, try this”, I am more inclined to buy something. You know what I mean? One thing I know for sure, you can definitely get these kinds of shoes from the small boutique at the malls. They are practically almost the same - styles and colors. And yeah, the mall is slightly cheaper. That’s my humble opinion.

12 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for the overview, I hope you get to pick a pair soon!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Anonymous said...

I have read abour this site, seems cool.Tell us what pair you would pick :D

Toni Tralala said...

I know someone who signed up for this and every month, the company sends her potential shoes via email and she has complained several times because none are to her liking. She wrote to Kim and still hasn't gotten a response. She's still receiving ugly shoes that's not according to her personal style. :s

MsRinz said...

i am very skeptical thats why i havent purchased any =/

Nici said...

sounds pretty interesting.. i haven't ever heard of that site. i must check it!

Nici from www.set-joy.blogspot.com

DinaXYYan said...

The concept sounds interesting! Please share with us if you've purchased something :)

Jewelrybead said...

Hi Rinz- I didn't love my first pair, but I do love my new boots that just arrived. Guess its hit or miss. The new boots though, def make it worth it- did a review on my blog (dallas boot)

XOXO
Jolene
jewelrybeadsbeauty.blogspot.com

MsRinz said...

Jolene - thats what i really don;t like - the hit and miss lol. ill see if there's something in my showroom that i;d like to buy. *fingers crossed*

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I'm gonna begin a professional make up school here in Paris, I love Fashion, so I talk about it in my blog but also movies, music, artists.. So if it could interest you, you're welcome!
xoxo
D-May

Mimi said...

hmmm, i've heard about this from my sister but i don't really know anyone who actually signed up for it... until now! thanks for sharing! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Oh, how cool. I had never heard of that before. I am going to check it out :)

Thanks for leaving me the sweet comment, and thank you for following my blog!!! I am now your newest follower.

XOXO

Michelle
hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

MsRinz said...

I have the same issue. Is there a way to keep these ugly styles from showing uo in my Showroom?

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...