10.04.2010

Organic beauty products at Whole Food. Does anyone like them?

I love going through the beauty isle at Whole Food market as they have tons of beauty products that I am interested to try. However, most of them are somewhat pricey and I don't know if they are really worth the price! There are Dr. Hauschka and this one brand which I totally forgot the name, both are equally expensive; Mineral Fusion Cosmetics; Kiss My Face, Derma-e; Avalon and Earth Science that are somewhat affordable. Whole Food also carries Burt's Bees, which can be found at any drugstores or Target.With all these brands laying around, I am actually wondering if those organic cosmetics /beauty products are better than any regular product out there. I spent an hour today comparing the ingredients on each label, from each product and I found them to be the same! A $50 anti wrinkle cream from one brand here is not any better than Olay from Target or Kinerase from a department store. Well, at least that's what I think since they all contain hyaluronic acid and peptides as their main ingredients. What do you guys think? Are they all the same? With a hot weather and sunny all year round in LA, sun spot and wrinkles can be formed easily. I think I would like to take care of this problem now because I can see a tiny soft line is starting to form! Ughh! LOL. And that shows a sunscreen alone is not enough! It's time to use some good products on my face! :) If you have any cult product that you like, please comment in the box below this post. I would like to check them out!

And oh by the way, I fall in love with these home made soaps at Whole Food. Check out the pictures below. They remind me of LUSH. :) Soooo cute!! And they smell heavenly! I actually bought 2 pieces to try ;). If I like them, I will go back to get some more.



7 comments:

kali said...

Ooh! The soap display looks so cool.

Anonymous said...

I love checking out homemade soaps. I actually used to make myself when I was younger, fun!

When it comes to anti wrinkle cream I don't know that much, but I wouldn't always say that the pricey one is better. I tried the Loreal Youth Code, I love the cream consistency.

Traveliztera said...

I want a chocolate soap hahahha! Yes, they remind me of LUSH!

Courtney Erin said...

I really Neutrogena's anti-wrinkle/sun damage products.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

MaRiza said...

I'm from Greece but I have foreign friends so I use two languages.. Greek for my Greek friends and English for my all other friends!

Got it?!

(p.s. i like much that post!)

xoxo, Mariza!

Mimi said...

oh my gosh, they do reming me of lush! haha, that's so cool! i have to go to a whole foods asap and check those out.

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

These soaps are actually pretty good.:D

I'm feeling better now, the cold weather today was good for me. Thank God it rained here in L.A.!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...