11.29.2011

Elegant, Romantic Updo Styles.

I love wedding events. This is the time where every woman will try to look their best. Some prefer to wear their pretty LBD; some prefer elegant evening gowns. I guess it depends on the cultures and individual preferences. For Persian and Armenian weddings, looking your absolute best is A MUST! Long beaded evening dresses, glittery shoes, elegant updos and top notch makeup ...are pretty much normal. For men, shiny suit is a must. Besides, it matches the elegant, beautiful event. :) I love dressing up and I really don't mind going through the hassle of finding the right dress, or getting my hair and makeup done. Of course it will cost me a lot of money, but that's OK :). It's a celebration after all, why not looking pretty. :)  So, my boyfriend's cousin is getting married this Saturday, which means I need to get my hair and makeup done. I have booked this girl from a local salon in Studio City (Glendale salons are fully booked! 300 guests I can only imagine...) to do my hair & makeup and I just hope she's good because I have never used her service before. *Fingers crossed*. She charges $250 for both, which is not bad at all. After emailing back and forth with her, I finally sent these following pictures:


PS: These updos have always been my favorite:




















The thing is.... I like every style!!! I still don't know which one I want one. Ha!Ha! I am thinking of getting Nicole Ritchie's bohemian updo. It's always been my favorite. What do you think? Which one is your favorite?

X.O.X.O




11 comments:

Arianne said...

I love Taylor Swift!
can't stand Audrina.

JLUVBIRDEE said...

I like number 6 but I really think subconsciously the black dress and the eyeshadow make it:)

http://jluvbirdee.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

I love Taylor swifts look.. please let us know who u chose =)

Jenn said...

ohh my gosh their all so pretty!!

xo Jenn

imperfection-isbeauty.com

Unknown said...

I like Jessica Alba and Taylor Swift's hair style! really feminine and graceful (:

Reb Mintoff said...

Oh they're gorgeous !
xoxo

Natalie said...

Thanks for this post! I have been looking high and low for some messy updo for my wedding! I especially love the first one... Do have more wedding-related posts! It will be fun to read! Thanks!

Federica P. said...

Love all the photos are very nices, I follow you if you like mine do the same....

http://federicassecret.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I really love Lauren Conrad's messy updo. It's fun yet chic and elegant. Is there a hairspray that you recommend for updos? My hair never seems to stay in place. :(

Teeney said...

i loveeee these pictures, actually i'm really liking your blog! consider me another follower!!! <333

xo's

- teeney

http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

MsRinz said...

like it... goood post, what about the dress, what have you planned for special occasion? you can check at shopkkandco very beautiful dress at very cheap price and you can get more discount on shopkk coupons,.. try it

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...