11.24.2011

My Christmas Wishlist! :)

My Christmas Wishlist


House of Harlow 1960 studded booties
$437 - my-wardrobe.com

Balenciaga silver bag
$1,445 - balenciaga.com

Lanvin necklace
£725 - harrods.com

Christian Dior black round sunglasses
£229 - profilebrighton.co.uk

Dior Five-Color Designer Eyeshadow
$59 - saksfifthavenue.com

M·A·C 'Festive Frost' Face Kit
$60 - nordstrom.com

M·A·C Plushglass
$19 - bloomingdales.com

Dior Diorshow Waterproof Eye Liner
$29 - saksfifthavenue.com

Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Parfum
$98 - saksfifthavenue.com

9 comments:

JC ♔ said...

Beautiful bag, I just got one for Christmas as well. :)

Unknown said...

Great picks Rinz! I hope you'll get everything you wished for :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Good wishlist. A lot of lusty items. Marc Jacobs makes such good bags. I love that mustard-colored one.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com
http://www.geekettegazette.com

sugar sugar said...

i hope you get all of these for christmas hun! :)

MsRinz said...

JC: Ya i am still thinking about it. but we cant go no wrong with Balenciaga!

Rinny, Girlie Blogger, Sugar Sugar: Thank you!! I am sending this list to my Santa muahaha :D

Miss Lego said...

Good good good, I like that all, nice list..I may begin writing mine

devin leiva said...

love your wish list
im loving the bags and the jacket
xx
DOLLMEUP

Katarina said...

I wouldn't mind those bags under my tree! x

jimmyrodrics said...

Ohh thats nice...And i am sure it will get granted as nowdays online shopping has made this thing possible! Also it is so cheap and best way to shop and you wish-list will be easily available!

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...