11.24.2011

Have You Guys Tried Remington T Studio Curling Wand?





I am actually wondering how many of you have tried this Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Styling Wand, and if you guys loved it or not. I bought one last week after reading great reviews on Target website. I include the link there and if you see the reviews, it actually has 57 five-stars ratings! Amazing!!! That's what I initially thought before I purchased this cute pink wand. Oh yes, the price was $29.99 and I got the big wand so I can create wavy, soft curls. 

Description of the Product:
  • Barrel Size: 1.5", 1"
  • Features: High Heat, Temperature Indicator, 30-Sec. Heat Up, Multiple Heat Settings, Automatic Shut-Off, Swivel Cord, LED Indicator Light
  • Material: Plastic, Ceramic
  • Heat Maximum: 410 degrees
  • Power Source: Electric
  • Includes: Heat Glove
  • Warranty Description: 4 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty


Review:

I seriously don't know if it's me or the product, but I don't think Remington T Studio Styling Wand works for me. I am not that picky when it comes to beauty tools as long as they work fine and give beautiful results. I tried an hour or so to curl my hair with this curling wand, but the curl didn't happen. LOL. Well, I finally gave up, just put a dress on and went to my friend's wedding. Well, to be honest, my hair was quite wavy, but not as wavy/curly as I would have liked. I would love to show you guys pictures of my hair from different angles, but I didn't take a lot of pictures that day. However, I have this one and only picture that shows my wavy hair a bit close up... 





Unfortunately, I didn't really like the result. So I went back to Target yesterday and returned this stuff. I am still looking for that magic curling wand that can transform my hair from blah to wow! If you have any suggestion, please let me know!




Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Love,



6 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I have never tried this. So sorry you didn't like it. Thanks for the review though. It's so hard to find good hair products.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

MsRinz said...

Girlie Blogger: Tell me about it. But i really want a curl wand :/

Amanda Lehrke said...

I have this and it works REALLY well for me, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you :( I don't have to hold my hair on the wand for that long and the curls held extremely well without hair spray. But everyone's hair is different! I just cut my hair short so now I never use lol.

sugar sugar said...

sorry this didn't work out doll. :(

i hope you had an awesome Thanks giving. :)

Maryam Maquillage said...

sorry it didn't work, but you look beautiful anyway dahhlingggg :))) thanks for the thanxgiving well wishes, hope you had a great one too!!

MsRinz said...

Amanda: That's awesome it works for u. Now im hella jealous lol

Sugar Sugar and Maryam: Thanks Darling. :)

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...