9.21.2010

Great Lash is not that great!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have short lashes that I am not really proud off. LOL. But with certain brands of mascara, my lashes can look full and thick! YAY for me. =).Though I like my YSL Faux Cils and Loreal Voluminous mascaras, I still want to like other brands so I decided to give Maybelline Great Lash a try. I was roaming around CVS yesterday so why not buy one, right?. It’s not that I never purchased it before but it was sooooo long time ago!! I thought the formula would be different this time but it’s definitely not. Original, baby! Might work for others but not for me. =/


Me wearing Great Lash - hmmmmmmm.....

4 comments:

Jewelrybead said...

Doesn't work that great for me either!! Sometimes I will pair it over YSL faux cils or L'Oreal Voluminous for a little added oomph- but def not on its own!

XO
Jolene
http://jewelrybeadsbeauty.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This mascara don't work for me either. Makes my lashes stick to much together. I'm like that aswell, I have my favourite mascara, foundation etc but always looking for a better one :)

MsRinz said...

I might wanna mix the mascara as well. Or i'll do the "Brooke SHield's Latisse" just to grow my lashes :)

kali said...

I HATE Great Lash! Probably only works for people with nice, long lashes to begin with. I have tiny lashes too. =( But shorter and thinner than yours.

LinkWithin4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...